Facility Management is the asset management activity and, therefore, is a key discipline in city management. In this event, co-organized by the Barcelona City Council and the Catalan Association of Facility Management (ACFM), we want to explain the experience of the City Council in the management of its critical underground service infrastructures (telephony, electricity, gas,...etc) to the citizen service. The efficient management of these infrastructures results in service and cost efficiencies.
This event is also part of the World FM Day 2022 (WFMD), World FM Day, an initiative of Global FM.
- 10:30-11:00h Reception and welcome coffee.
- 11:00-11:10h Welcome from Barcelona City Council.
- 11:10-11.20h Presentation of the ACFM.
- 11:20-11:40h ACEFAT Presentation.
- 11:40-13:20h Presentation of Companies (AGBAR, ENDESA, REE).
- "Highways of light in the city" by Mr. Miquel Ramos (Northeast Transport Demarcation, Facilities Management Director, Red Eléctrica Group)
- "Efficient and sustainable management of the city's hydraulic infrastructures" by Mr. Sergi Biete (Works and Services Manager, Aigües de Barcelona)
- 13:20-13:30h End of the act.
The conference will take place on May 27th, 10:30h at Casa de l'Aigua (Trinitat Nova).